Today’s Lesson: Title companies and who to choose
Here are my Favorites and the people you can add to your list to get more educational materials and closer info.
1. Veritas Title Partners Tammy Hollis Schroder
2. Texas American Title Stephanie Townsend
3. Momentum Title Cassie Chapman
4. Stewart Title Tammy Elliott Barna
5. Your choice!! If you’ve closed some great deals, keep those contacts!
Why is a GREAT title company so important to your transaction???😊👌👌 Welp, they are the glue that binds us! Without a good title company and an excellent closer managing your transactions, you may have issues getting to closing. This is BAD! Lack of good communication and updates can kill your deal!
How to recognize a great Title company?
1. Through trial and error of course and I’ve manage transactions with these companies and many others. These companies stands out because of service and excellence.
2. Referrals-have you asked another agent if they’ve used a certain company? If not, you should ask others, or ask me, I am not biased, I don’t make anything more or get anything out of sending agents to them.
3. Online presence- is there an great online presence? If so, that company probably takes pride in their business and their work, they will typically push harder to assist you especially if other people are watching.
Just because there is an affiliation doesn’t mean you are required to use in house title, this is very important for me to convey, an in house title, especially if newer title company may not have the backing an older one has. They’re also working out the kinks and using you as the Guinea pigs, trust me, I know. 😕
If you currently have a listing, this is very important to you and your clients!!! Always provide options to your clients!
Remember no one can require or make you use a certain company, not even your mentors.